William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

David Price David Price

RE: William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

The parishes you are searching are LLANDRYGARN, Bodwrog and Llangwyllog, all just a few miles north-west of Llangefni, Anglesey.  The address is probably Yr Efail Newydd (the new smithy).

I've made a quick search for the burial, but I can't find it. However, I found the death of Mary A. Rogerson in 1942 (Jan-Feb-Mar) in Anglesey West, aged 71.  You should order the death certificate - you must quote reference: Vol 11B, page 1394.

Family history is much easier these days, but if you are struggling you should seek professional help.  I'm told that Anglesey Archives Service (the county archives) provide research for a very modest fee.

Subject
anneelaine anneelaine

RE: William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

Thanks for info looking into it now
 Thanks Anneelaine
anneelaine anneelaine

Re: William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

Hi just found out some more info,  Mary Jones did not have a Ann  in her name,
 Also her mother before she married was (ANN PRITCHARD) born 1816,   married 1838  her husband was Owen Jones born 1800  Ann's father was Mark Pritchard death I think is 1855 but this I am  not to Shaw about  I do not know yet Ann Jones nee Pritchard  mothers name yet.
thanks
Anneelaine
anneelaine anneelaine

RE: William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

Hi just found this:
Rogerson, Mary of Llainycoed Llangristiolus Anglesea, widow,william bell Rogerson
Has llainycoed got a grave yard thanks
Anneelaine
David Price David Price

RE: William bell Rogerson born 1798 dublin death april 1877 Bangor

On this Forum, we are only able to offer some limited advice specifically on topics  related to Bangor.  You need to look for a grave in the churchyard of Llangristiolus, Anglesey.  I suggest you try the Rootweb-Anglesey mailing-list.
12