Old Photos of Bangor

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Old Photos of Bangor

I have spent the last One and a Half Hours Browsing Old Photos of Bangor. I want to thank everyone that’s contributed these. I have enjoyed every minute of my time on here. I browsed all 21 Pages.

Posted by Roy Jones 18/01/2009 0050
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Old Photos of Bangor

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Old Photos of Bangor

I also recommend the following which have old picture postcards...

http://www.woodvine.com/bangor/
http://www.webshots.com/search?query=BANGOR+POSTCARDS
Clockpostcards Clockpostcards

Re: Old Photos of Bangor

This post was updated on .
Happy New Year Matt.  Had to get another sign in to post, seem to have lost my old one.
The second link to photos, which are mine, doesn't work because I'm moving them to my website. Webshots reduced the size of my original scans and managed to lose a few which I wasn't happy about so I am currently re=scanning them.
I do have a full time job so it will take a while.
Link to my website http://www.welshgenealogy.net/
Edward Dewhurst Edward Dewhurst

Re: Old Photos of Bangor

As a new member I want to second this !! - my researches would have been pathetic had it not been for those who freely contribute the wonderful old photos of Bangor.  Please accept my most grateful thanks.