Glanadda Cemetary

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Glanadda Cemetary

I am researching men of Carmarthenshire, West Wales, who died in WW1, and there are 4 buried in Bangor Glanadda Cemetery. Private David Griffiths-Welsh Regt-Grave Ref. E. NG. 2297A. Private Anne Hughes-Auxiliary Territorial Service-Grave Ref. West new ground. Grave 741. Private John McCarthy-Welsh Regt-Grave Ref. W. NP. 55. Private John Redding-Welsh Regt-Grave Ref. E. NG. 2346A. I am enquiring if someone with an interest in WW1 would be kind enough to e-mail me photographs of their graves if they don't mind. http://www.laugharnewarmemorial.co.uk

Posted by Steve John 25/06/2007 0012
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Glanadda Cemetary

This post was updated on .

The public cemetery was opened at Glanadda in 1862

Arfon Area
Glanadda Cemetery, Bangor
New Cemetery, Bangor

Arfon Cemeteries are administrated from Bangor Crematorium.  Phone 01766 771000, e-mail GalwGwynedd@gwynedd.gov.uk or send a fax to 01248 353657.

A few useful Glanadda Cemetery related links...

TOWN CLERK’S DEPARTMENT - CEMETERY RECORDS.
http://www.gwynedd.gov.uk/DATRhagorolNET/RhestrEitem.aspx?iaith=en&rhif_archif=12&rhif_rhiant=36179&maint_testun=100&cyferbyniad=

WAR GRAVES PHOTOGRAPHIC PROJECT
http://www.twgpp.org/results.php?sname=&fname=&cemetery=glanadda&country=94&force=&nationality=

WAR GRAVES COMMISSION
http://www.cwgc.org/search/cemetery_reports.aspx?cemetery=75246&mode=1
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Glanadda Cemetary

I'm looking for the graves of a number of ancestors from Glasinfryn laid to rest between the 1850s and 1930s.

Dylan Huws
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Glanadda Cemetary

Birth, death and marriage entries from 1837 to the current day are held at the Register Office where those events occurred. The Superintendent Registrar can conduct limited searches for you if you can provide enough details. You can obtain certified copies of entries from the relevant Register Office.

You can also obtain:

    * details (addresses, telephone numbers) of any Register Office in England & Wales.
    * application forms for certificates.

Copies of historical entries cost £7.00 (£5.50 for short birth certificates)
(Cheques payable to Gwynedd Council)

The registrar for Bangor is below
Town Hall, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2RE
Tel +44 (0)1248 362418
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Link to Glanadda Cemetary on Google Maps

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Glanadda Cemetary