well street

yendor yendor

well street

 Would anyone know which churches, chapels etc where in use in 1935 around the Well Street area of Bangor and what would have happened to the record books that where held by these places. Trying to locate baptism records for Maldwyn Jones born 1935 and Trevor Jones born 1938 both born Well Street. Mother Catherine Jones (kitty) All deceased
David Price David Price

Re: well street

I can think of at least ten places of worship within easy walking distance of Well Street in the 1930s - Anglican, Calvinistic Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, etc. etc. - do you know what persuasion the family was?
yendor yendor

Re: well street

Hi David thank you for your reply unfortunately the only thing I can say for definite was they were not catholic but I believe kitty used to go to the Band of hope when they lived in Menai Bridge
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: well street

yendor yendor

Re: well street

Hi Matt I take it that most of these places of worship will no longer be in operation where would the record books have ended up