Tap & Spile Pint Glass

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Tap & Spile Pint Glass

This post was updated on .
A spile is a small wooden or metal peg used to control the flow of air into, and carbon dioxide out of, a cask of ale. It also can be used to obtain water from a tree.

Robert Newton & John J Hunt

above names probably relating to breweries