Tan Yr Allt

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Tan Yr Allt

This post was updated on .
http://www.coflein.gov.uk/en/collection/856820/details/Peter+Davis+Digitised+Postcards+Collection/

Digitised postcard image of unidentified College buildings, Bangor. Produced by Parks and Gardens Data Services, from an original item in the Peter Davis Collection at Parks and Gardens UK. (Copyright Reserved; contact RCAHMW for details)

Looks very much like Tan Yr Allt to me. Interesting never seen (by me) picture.

http://www.bangorcivicsociety.org.uk/pages/listedindex/1.htm
peterb peterb

Re: Tan Yr Allt

Admin (Matt) wrote
Looks very much like Tan Yr Allt to me. Interesting never seen (by me) picture.

http://www.bangorcivicsociety.org.uk/pages/listedindex/1.htm
I have no doubt that it is Tan yr Allt, though seen from the (roughly) South East, rather than the North East of the other photographs.

A photograph taken today from, as near as possible, the same spot:

Tanrallt today

Peter