Pritchard

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Pritchard

Im trying to find my fathers family, he was called glyn pritchard, i know he was born in 1914 ,in hugh street, hirael, mother on birth cert name jones, i know my father was the nephew of mrs pritchard green door, she lived in the white houses in hirael,how could i find out more information on the family, my husbands family also came from hirael, and emigrated by boat from p penrhyn, to start a new life in liverpool, the father worked on the railway, we have two photos of his grandmother kali ann,s sister and her husband, they lived in where jewsons site is now , the house was built into the wall, you can see where it was situated when you go down the hill.

Posted by Kathleen Pritchard 24/04/2008 0029