Pierce Jones Family, Parciau, Penrhosgarnedd

Piercejones62 Piercejones62

Pierce Jones Family, Parciau, Penrhosgarnedd

Just wondering if anyone remembers my father Emyr Pierce Jones of
Parciau, Penrhosgarnedd, or his parents, Hugh Pierce Jones and Jennie.

My Uncle William (Dad's brother) ran Mona House Shop in Menai Bridge he and his wife Lilian lived there for many years.
Taid worked as a slate counter at Port Dinorwic and was on Pentir Council and a member of Capel Graig.

Would love to from anyone who remember them or the house "Parciau"

Thanks
Gill