Ordnance Survey Benchmarks in Bangor

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Ordnance Survey Benchmarks in Bangor

I am currently compiling a list (and if possible photographing) the Ordnance Survey (OS) Bench mark(s) in Bangor and the surrounding area. I have found many in the city of Bangor, many of them are on the listed buildings detailed on this site. However the OS database shows that I have many more to find and I am asking for assistance from the visitors to this site. If you are aware of any bench marks (of any type) may I ask you to send me details of the location and if possible a photograph. Please send to the following e-mail address : [hidden email], if you are interested in learning more about this forgotten treasure trove in Bangor I am more than happy to supply information on the location(s) of the benchmarks I have found already, many thanks.

[copied from old forum]
Posted by Meirion 04/05/2007 0010
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Ordnance Survey Benchmarks in Bangor