Old Street Names

Arctic Bob Arctic Bob

Old Street Names

Working on our family history and have traced my great grandmother Bridget Scanlan (originally from Ireland and later married to Alexander Cross in Glasgow, Scotland) to 55 or 56 Coffan Square, Bangor Wales in July of 1881.  However, I'm having difficulty finding this street on any maps.  In other locations I have sometimes found a list of old versus new street names.  Can anyone help with either the location of Coffan Square or its new name.

Bob Cuthill
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Old Street Names

I suspect it might be a misspelling of Kyffin Square.
Arctic Bob Arctic Bob

Re: Old Street Names

Thank you for the speedy reply. I'm sure I'll find it now.

Bob Cuthill

I suspect it might be a misspelling of Kyffin Square.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: http://bangor-civic-society-message-board-forum.2217623.n2.nabble.com/Old-Street-Names-tp7573118p7573119.html
To unsubscribe from Old Street Names, click here .
NAML