Jones

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Jones

I'm looking for more information on a Nancy Jones born 1929, her address was 336 Caernarfon Road, Bangor in the year 1952 and her father was John Jones (builder and contractor by trade) who also lived at the same address. I am also looking for more information on a Owen Glyn Jones born 1927 who lived at Bryn Llwyd in 1952 he was a coal merchant assistant. Any information would be great. My email address is [hidden email].

Posted by Ll Williams 06/10/2007 0016
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Jones

Help required in getting information on my wifes family the Jones family lived in Well Street Catherine (kitty) her sons Maldwyn born 1935 and Trvor born 1938 they then moved to 258 Caernavon Road where Iona was born 1946. Kitty had been in the ATS and also worked at Daimler, she may also have. worked at one of the hotels by the railway station. Iona was a pupil at Glanadda school 1951 to 1956 Iona may have gone under the name of Deacon Jones. Does anybody know where the Deacon family lived in Bangor. What was Caemaes Idan and where was it as we had an uncle who was born there in 1907

Posted by Rodney Willis 07/09/2008 0040
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

TRAVEL ORDERS FOR; 14159992 PTE. JONES P. ACC. DATED 21/10/1946

World War II (1939-1945) travel orders from London to the military camp on Beach Road Bangor