Bevis

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Bevis

Hi my great uncle Name:, CHARLES THOMAS BEVIS died at the Hospital in 1919 and I believe is buried at the Glanadda cemetery _- I think he died as a result of the spanish flu epedemic - does anyone know any more details or if he has a grave there - I believe the cemetery is across the road from the hospital. below is the info from the war graves commission web site - kind regards James Bevis

Initials: C T

Nationality: United Kingdom

Rank: Captain

Regiment/Service: Royal Engineers

Unit Text: Hants Fortress Coy.

Age: 37

Date of Death: 18/02/1919

Additional information: Son of Col. and Mrs. C. W. Bevis; husband of Enid Bevis, of 18, Crown Terrace, Scarborough. Born at Southsea, Hants.

Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead

Grave/Memorial Reference: E. OG. 1420A.

Cemetery: BANGOR (GLANADDA) CEMETERY
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Bevis

 I have managed to locate a group photograph of the CT and his brothers  during the war, at least we have an idea of what he looked like.

James Bevis