Bangor Indoor Market

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Bangor Indoor Market

Does anyone have any pictures that they can share of the exterior of the Indoor market in the High street before it was taken over by WH Smiths. I would appreciate any assistance.

Posted by Meirion Roberts 30/12/2007 0023
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Bangor Indoor Market

gwynd gwynd

Re: Bangor Indoor Market

     I realize you asked for photographs of the outside of Bangor Market but I have two of stallholders inside  next to their stalls.  One is Bill Rowlands next to his Pet Corner and the other is my late father George Davies behind his toy stall. He later had a Army & Navy stall and Bill sold second hand books.  Both were in the market from the early fifties until it closed.  If you are interested you are welcome to have a copy.
Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Re: Bangor Indoor Market