Bangor City FC

Admin (Matt) Admin (Matt)

Bangor City FC

You might be interested to know that we are building up a collection of City memorabilia which is being stored pro tem at the University archives. When (!) our new ground opens at Nantporth, the most interesting items will be put on display. In the meantime, we are happy to receive any donations of items related to the history of the club - or scans of photographs. Again, some of the more interesting pictures and programmes we've received can be seen on our Facebook page

Posted by Huw Pritchard 18/11/2008 0046