Aunty Jinelin

Ady B-) Ady B-)

Aunty Jinelin

Can anybody please help me find a relation (of my father?) that I once visited in the 60's
The only part of the name that I can remember is Aunty Jinelin which I now believe to be Jane Ellen.
The address that I have located via google maps is now called Ffordd Ceiriog (although it not have been in the 60's) and was the end house which makes it look like was number 13
Many thanks in anticpation
Ady B-)
Ady B-) Ady B-)

Re: Aunty Jinelin

I have since found out that 'Aunty' Jane Ellen was my Mother's Aunty and was born in (or around) the year 1886.
Her Maiden name was Jones.
She was born in Llysfaen.

Ady B-) Ady B-)

Re: Aunty Jinelin

Any info. on her time at Bangor would be greatfuly appreciated
Mant thanks
Ady B-) Ady B-)

Re: Aunty Jinelin

Still wondering if anyone can help with this search
Many thanks
Ady B