'Built' stone indicates 1898 and the letters E.J. probably for 'Edward Jones' of Jones Bros Coachbuilders. He was also a Councillor
As Messrs Jones Bros.
It's called Iscraig between entries for 45 High Street -&- 1 Princes Terrace
Edward Jones Head 52 Coachbuilder (Employer)
Margaret Jones Wife 54
Edward W Son 19 Coachbody Maker
Hugh O. Son 17
Edith G Owen Niece 28 Music Teacher
Anne Hughes, Servant 22
...and later as John Williams & Son Coal Merchants
Also currently refered to as
Trinity Hall, 51-52 High Street, Bangor,LL57 1NR
operated by the Trinity Foundation Programme
The Institute Of Japanese Studies
Dr. Hisashi Kitanaka came out of London in the early 1980s with a doctorate in philosophy and a commitment to improving scholarship opportunities outside of Japan for young and promising Japanese students. He first worked with Trinity College, Dublin (hence the name “Trinity Foundation Programme”) to create something that did not exist at the time: a specialized programme that students could attend prior to beginning their degree course that would compensate for linguistic and cultural differences. Also hence the building name "Trinity Hall"